Schedule: Monday – friday, 8am – 5pm
Pay Rate: $16/hr
Description: Responsible for various aspects of the production of printed circuit boards and placing parts. Responsible for running the Surface Mount machines.
- Loads components on printed circuit board,
- Hand solders pc boards, Inspects product to ensure quality,
- Run the surface mount machines, Profile re-flow oven,
- Set-up and tear-down paster,
- Program surface mount machines,
- Participates in ensuring the dedication to the QOP and Quality Manual
- Are able to read, write, and speak English
- Communicate effectively
- Pay attention to details
- Follow instructions
- Have problem solving and basic math skills
- Are reliable with good attendance
- Work well with others
- Can pass a drug screen and background check
Please Note: This worksite does NOT allow shorts, tank-tops, or flip-flops.
Interested? Click the Apply button below to begin the application process then come to our Provo LG Resources
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.tempworks.com.