Summary: Supervise the scheduling, evaluation, training, and personnel administration of (processing) service technicians in the service department. Provide technical support to both technicians and customers for all installation, training, and repair at customer facilities and in-house.
Schedule: Monday – friday, 8am – 5pm
- Vocational or technical school certificate focusing on equipment service (mechanical and electrical coursework)
- Five years of service technician experience (not limited to PLC relay logic, industrial control systems, and 3 phase electricity).
- Bachelor’s Degree; mechanical or electrical engineering
- Three years of supervisory experience.
- Comfortable traveling as necessary to support service technicians in the field, if needed.
- Knowledge of Syteline MRP system software a plus.
- CRM database knowledge preferred.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to feel and manipulate, and requires the ability to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. Due to the travel functions of this position, you are also subject to extreme temperature changes such as those found in warehouses, meat lockers, etc. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.tempworks.com.