Schedule: Monday – friday
Time: 8am to 5pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve customer reports of technical issues with equipment and eliminate future operational or service difficulties.
- Performs installations of all product lines at customer’s facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
- Design of Rollstock, Chamber, Labeler and Tray Sealer R&D support.
- Maintains accurate records of performance reports, expenses, billable hours, and trip reports. Documents cases in CRM database in a timely fashion.
- Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that technical support and effective service is provided to the customer.
- Provide effective remote and phone technical support in the areas of: Espera product line, Rollstock, Mauting smokehouses, electrical troubleshooting.
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time; 90%+ is domestic travel.
- B.S. in Engineering with a concentration in related fields. (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial)
- HVAC certification or experience preferred.
- CRM software and MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Knowledge of Syteline manufacturing software a plus
- Bi-lingual/Spanish language a plus, but not required.
- Certification from college or technical school; or a minimum of 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Vocational training or apprenticeships in electrical and mechanical skills, industrial control systems, PLC relay logic and 3 phase motors preferred.
Must be able to fulfill all essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and in a safe manner. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to feel and manipulate, and requires the ability to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. Due to the travel functions of this position, you are also subject to extreme temperature changes such as those found in warehouses, meat lockers, etc. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.tempworks.com.