Pay: $23-$33 depending on experience
Hours: 6AM-4:30PM Monday – Thursday
This individual will be required to operate and maintain the equipment. Must be able to take apart and put back together and also fine tune as needed.
Responsibilities for a Maintenance Tech:
- 1 years related experience required
- 2. Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole
- numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- 3. Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
- 4. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computer-based applications.
- 5. Must be able to stand, walk, kneel and bend for virtually the entire shift. Must be able
- to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally including overhead.
- 6. Must be able to work in a wet environment. Exposure to chemicals. May have
- exposure to allergens.
- 7. Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
Interested? Click the Apply button below to begin the application process then come to our Provo LG Resources office at 363 north University avenue Provo Ut 84601 between 9:30AM-4:00PM to interview. Walk Ins welcome! Please bring 2 forms of ID with you to complete the application process.
Questions – Call us at 801-900-4726 or text us at 385-501-7701
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.tempworks.com.