LG Resources is now hiring a Sanitation Worker for one of our valued clients.
As a Sanitation Worker, your responsibilities may include:
- Primary duties of a sanitation specialist include routine and ongoing cleaning, swabbing, verification, documentation of such activities as related to equipment and physical plant.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. routinely; 50 to 75 pounds occasionally.
SUMMARY: Job involves cleaning and sanitizing, testing, inspecting, and accurate record-keeping of job duties. Ensuring compliance with the requirements described in SOP Number QUS-010-01 (Sanitation Supervision) and related SOPs.
Shift: 8:00AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday
Pay Rate: $15/hour
We are looking to hire people right away who:
- Are able to read, write, and speak English
- Communicate effectively
- Pay attention to details
- Follow instructions
- Have problem-solving and basic math skills
- Are reliable with good attendance
- Work well with others
- Can pass a drug screen and background check
Please Note: This worksite does NOT allow shorts, tank-tops, or flip-flops.
Interested? Click the Apply button below to begin the application process then come to our Roy LG Resources office at 1952 West 5600 South # 4 , Roy, UT 84067 between 9:00AM-4:00PM to interview. Walk-Ins welcome! Please bring 2 forms of ID with you to complete the application process.
Questions? Text or call 385-399-8769 or Call 801-399-4473
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.tempworks.com.