Lg Resources is looking for a Machinist that will set up and operates CNC and/or manual machines including but not limited to vertical machining centers, horizontal machining centers, lathes, mills, drill presses, saws, grinders, and gear-cutting equipment.
Shift: 7am-3:30pm M-Thursday
Pay Rate: $18-30/hr
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Work from complicated component drawings, routers, and/or verbal instructions to produce parts that meet specifications.
- Measure and inspect parts to verify that they are acceptable.
- Must possess practical metal cutting knowledge to make sound decisions in fabricating parts.
- The successful candidate will be able to operate the machines to perform machining in accordance with design drawings, sketches, and oral instructions using basic shop math.
- Maintain Quality Control based on internal policies and procedures also complying to the ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
- Set up and adjust equipment as needed to produce acceptable parts.
- Maintains assigned equipment and complies with preventative maintenance activities where applicable.
- Plans and lays-out work from design drawings, sketches, and oral instructions.
- Uses basic shop math and has a working knowledge of trigonometry for figuring various angles, radius, lengths, and other dimensional aspects of a part.
- Sets up and adjusts any machine for a variety of short-run or production runs to machine any type of
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.tempworks.com.