Schedule: M-F 10:00pm – 6:00am (Overnight shift)
Pay: $23.71 + .60 cents shift differential (Weekly pay)
We are hiring warehouse associates who can:
– Assist with other reclaim duties as required
– Run one or two NC/CNC machines.
– Perform routine maintenance to equipment.
– Inspect parts to required tolerances and specifications per in-process inspections and/or engineering drawing and/or visual requirements.
– Perform minor assembly functions as required.
– Operator must transfer divider boards to staging pallets, and change hoist transfer units.
– Operator must remove from parts washer machined front heads along a metal guide to a metal table for installation of packing sets.
– Load/unload rear heads into chuck of lathe. Requires pushing parts weighing up to 230 lb at or above waist level on a horizontal plane with overhead material handling.
– Operator uses diameter gauges to check specifications, air hoses to blow coolant off of heads, overhead hoist controls, and impact wrenches.
– Requires operators to manipulate parts in crates so that they may be picked up with lifting device.
– Must be able to work overtime
– Basic math and reading skills.
– Ability to stand for approximately 10 hours per day.
– Ability to lift a minimum of 85lbs approximately 5-10 times per hour.
Interested? Click the Apply button below to begin the application process then come to our Camp Hill LG Resources office at 3300 Hartzdale Dr Suite 114 Camp Hill 17011 between 9:00 AM-4:00 PM to interview. Walk-Ins welcome! Please bring 2 forms of ID with you to complete the application process.
Questions? Text (717) 862-7649 or call (717) 516-0522
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.tempworks.com.