As a Warehouse production worker, your duties include but are not limited to, working with mixing, batching, and basic production procedures. You will be working around vitamins, minerals, and powders. You will be lifting 75 pounds consistently. (Forklift is a plus but not a must, company is willing to train)
Pay Rate: $19.00/hour
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 6AM-4:30 PM
- HS Diploma/ or Equivalent
- Reliable Transportation
- Background check, Drug Test, and Covid Prescreening Doc
- We are currently awarding all temp employees with perfect attendance a $25 gas card.
- ALL Job descriptions require High School Diploma or equivalent
- RELIABLE transportation is required for all positions. – encourage a plan B if ‘relying’ on a ride from family or friends. This is a big issue.
- Please disclose ALL 2nd jobs. We have a policy that all 2nd jobs need to be approved to avoid schedule conflicts and conflicts of interest.
Interested? Click the Apply button below to begin the application process then come to our Roy LG Resources office at 1952 W. 5600 S. STE 4, Roy UT 84067 between 9:30 AM-4:00 PM to interview. Walk-Ins welcome! Please bring 2 forms of ID with you to complete the application process.
Questions? Text 385-399-8769 or call 801-399-4473
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.tempworks.com.