LG Resources Staffing Agency
As a Warehouse Production Worker your responsibilities may include: Physically handling of products and materials, Meet production output targets,Maintain orderly and clean work areas in compliance with company sanitation requirements and GMP,Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed,Follow all GMP and FDA regulations
- Working with managers and team leaders to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Will need to work in various departments and fill in for other positions as needed
- Ability to make minor adjustments to the machine and to assure quality of product
- Report any issues, concerns or deviations immediately to supervisor or team lead
- Report quantities produced every two hours on report sheet and daily totals to team lead
- Fill in all documents such as BMR, equipment log and status tags during operations requested by site manager.
Shift: 8:00AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday
Pay Rate: $13/hour
We are looking to hire people right away who:
- Are able to read, write, and speak English
- Communicate effectively
- Pay attention to details
- Follow instructions
- Have problem solving and basic math skills
- Are reliable with good attendance
- Work well with others
- Can pass a drug screen and background check
Please Note: This worksite does NOT allow shorts, tank-tops, or flip-flops.
Interested? Click the Apply button below to begin the application process then come to our Provo LG Resources office at 37 W 300 N, Provo, UT 84601 between 9:30AM-4:00PM to interview. Walk Ins welcome! Please bring 2 forms of ID with you to complete the application process.
Questions? Text or call 385-399-8805
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.tempworks.com.