Website LG Resources
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Time: 8 am to 5 pm
Pay: $15/16 AN HOUR
Since our founding in 1883, UltraSource has served the processing and packaging equipment needs of thousands of companies worldwide in the meat and poultry, seafood, produce, dairy, medical and pharmaceutical industries. Our comprehensive offering includes hundreds of products that enable us to custom-tailor equipment solutions that meet the production line objectives, labor goals, budget constraints, and brand image of our customers.
UltraSource’s quality program ensures our products are engineered and produced to meet or exceed our customers’ requirements. Reliability, maintainability, and safety are at the forefront of our engineering strategy and support our dedication to quality.
Summary: Completes customer orders and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments including inbound, outbound, domestic, and international UPS/ freight orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads orders/emails to determine the equipment to be pulled and prepared for shipment.
- Receives and uncrates machinery from containers, verifying shipment matches documentation.
- Receives purchase orders in the system from packing slip, adds/verifies serial numbers, completes inventory sheets, and affixes required shipping sheets and warnings on crate
- Build custom crates for equipment for both domestic and international shipping, ensuring the product arrives in the same condition as shipped.
- Pulls parts from inventory location and ships with machinery to fill orders.
- Maintains inventory records and conducts cycle counts.
- Keeps shipping/receiving area organized, clean, in order, and dusted.
- Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months of related experience and/or training.
- Operate a forklift from time to time.
- Knowledge of CRM and Syteline software is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to interpret packing slips and enter receipt of goods into the database; complete bills of lading and be familiar with forms required by major freight carriers.
- Familiarity with proper packaging methods and interpreting visual aids for specific packaging requirements.
Must be able to fulfill all essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and in a safe manner. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift up to 25 pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and may be exposed to shop elements such as dust, odors, fumes, and oils. Ambient temperatures can range from hot to cool. This job entails frequent exposure to moving mechanical parts and heavy machinery.
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.tempworks.com.