Schedule: 7:00 AM-5 PM Monday-Friday
As a Warehouse Production Worker, your responsibilities may include: Must be able to lift 50lbs, have steel-toed boots, and attention to detail. Candidates need to lift, stand, bend, and stand for 8-hour shifts. around loud noises and machines all day. Measure material and stack steel. as requested by the site manager.
- Operating production line machines
- Operating overhead cranes and driving forklifts
- Helping to set up and monitor the machines while running
- Inspecting products for accuracy and quality
- Helping to move materials
- Organizing the workplace, tools, and materials
- Binding together bundles of steel product
- Cleaning up steel scraps and remnants
- Learning the valuable skill of maintaining equipment
- Maintaining the highest level of safety standards and practices
Interested? Click the Apply button below to begin the application process then come to our Provo LG Resources office at 363 N University Ave, Provo, UT 84601 between 9:30 AM-4:00 PM to interview. Walk-Ins welcome! Please bring 2 forms of ID with you to complete the application process.
Questions? Text 385-501-7701or Call 801-900-4726
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.tempworks.com.