Even in these unpredictable times, abundance still exists. By becoming an ERC broker, you can share in this abundance by helping CEOs get tax credits for employee retention.
Many businesses are eligible to earn millions of dollars in IRS returns through the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) program. As a broker, you can earn a commission when you refer a CEO to LG’s ERC program. The more eligible CEOs you help us find, the more you can make!
Read on to find out what an ERC broker does and why you should give it a try.
What Is an ERC Broker?
ERC brokers help organizations get employee retention tax credits from IRS. Most companies can qualify for the ERC if they:
- Partially shut down during COVID
- Were unable to staff employees at sites
- Saw a decrease in sales
- Were impacted by social distancing requirements
- Had special restrictions that affected staffing ability
- Reassigned employees to non-revenue generating activities
- Have otherwise seen limited workflow and productivity at any time in 2020 or 2021
Some organizations can get millions of dollars from this tax credit, depending on the number of employees retained and how COVID affected the organization’s business. When an ERC broker’s CEO clients earn IRS 941 refunds, the broker receives a small portion of the funding.
If you know any CEOs with 20-500 full-time and part-time W-2 paid employees, you may be a great candidate to become an ERC broker. If you also know other brokers who could refer more qualified CEOs to you, that’s even better!
Why Become an ERC Broker?
Our Top Brokers Are Earning 7 Figures
There is no real limit on what you can earn as an ERC broker. Your commissions are based on a percentage of the money a business earns through the ERC credit. Since the ERC can lead to very large refunds, you can earn quite a bit of money and potentially break the 7-figure threshold.
To see how much of a difference the ERC can make, check out this story from Troy Hyde, CEO of LG Resources. Troy just earned $5.2 million from the ERC:
The more CEOs you help and the more they get back from the IRs, the more you make.
You Can Potentially Earn $200,000 On a Single Appointment
As an ERC broker, you earn a 2% commission. If your CEO client earns $10 million from the ERC, you will be paid $200,0000. If you choose the FAST CASH option, you can get paid five days after your CEO clients amend their 941 forms.
You can also earn money from referring other brokers through override commissions. Through this style of commission, you earn 0.05% or $50,000 on a $10 million IRS return.
COVID Relief Funds are an Easy Sell
Distributing COVID relief funds could be the easiest sell you’ve ever done. Since you are helping your CEO clients get money, there’s virtually no downside to what you are selling and minimal persuasion required. It’s the ultimate win-win situation.
There’s No Risk
There is zero cost until LG gets the ERC for your CEOS, so this ERC has virtually no risk. You don’t have to worry with this job!
Becoming an ERC Broker Is Easy
We make it very easy to become an ERC broker. You will need to sign a Broker Agreement, and then you can review the detailed Broker presentation, video overview, and welcome presentation.
For your portion of the work, all you need to do is email or call your CEO and book a 15-minute 3-way appointment. We will do the CEO and broker presentations and get the follow-up documents, and you will get paid your commissions.
How the LG Resources ERC Broker Program Works
Being an ERC broker is simpler than you might think. Here’s what the process typically looks like:
- You refer a CEO and send them an ERC e-flyer.
- You set up a 3-way appointment with your CEO. Alternatively, LG’s expert sales staff can set up an appointment for you.
- LG Resources’ team will do the CEO and broker presentations.
- LG will direct your CEO’s paperwork through the ERC Tax Credit Approval process using our team of specialists. As a broker, you can watch your sales pipeline report 24/7.
- You and your CEO client will both earn funds from the IRS 941 refunds if your client qualified. It typically takes 4-8 months for a CEO to get their refund from the IRS. The CEO will pay LG within 15 days, and you will be paid your 2% fee or your broker overrides of 0.05% within five days.
- You can recruit other brokers with CEO clients to be your business partners. When they duplicate what you just did, you will earn overrides from their CEO relationships.
You can also watch our short video to find out how to start referring ERC prospects and other brokers:
Become a Broker With LG Resources Today!
Ready to become an ERC broker with us? Contact us to get started.
Here’s what you can expect to happen:
- Our specialists will give you your Broker Agreement to sign, provide all the material you need, and outline best practices. We will include instructions on how to get digital assets to help with your efforts.
- From there, we will walk you through our online portal at lgresourceserc.com and let you create a test account. This way, you can get hands-on experience with what your referrals will be doing.
- You will be assigned a “White Glove Specialist” (WGS) to refer warm leads to. You will never be required to present the product in depth; we only require you to refer your warm leads and be on the first phone call with the prospective client. The WGS will later provide status updates and be your personal account manager for all referred businesses.
We look forward to our new ERC referral business with you!